Lannacombe Projects offers true a development management service, which means taking ownership of the entire process, from project inception through to completion, occupancy or disposal.
Services can be tailored to circumstances and to particular clients. We can advise clients throughout the process, or for a more effective service, we can act as proxy for the client with a pre-agreed level of autonomy, managing all external parties as required and bringing in additional professional advice and expertise where appropriate.
Coupled with effective feasibility studies, the process starts with a careful assessment of the occupier and investment market in order to understand the optimum end-product. This knowledge can then be utilised to create a realistic and representative brief for the project.
Lannacombe Projects can provide experience, expertise and insight over the following stages:
- Feasibility studies – appointment, setting the brief, analysis & modelling of results
- Design team and consultant recommendation & appointment
- Identification of target market & product, allowing confirmation of the brief
- Management of the development budget, and the subsequent drawdown of approved expenditure
- Financial appraisal & modelling.
- Concept design & planning, including S106 negotiations and all other consents required
- Design development, including setting and adherence to cost targets, as well as procuring buildability advice where appropriate
- Third parties – rights of light, party walls, access, infrastructure protection, utilities etc
- Procurement & delivery
- Letting, post-occupancy support & disposal